News» Go to news main
Take our strategic renewal survey
The Faculty of Management is currently undergoing a strategic renewal process, called “Our Path Forward.” Throughout this process we have engaged with faculty, staff, alumni, and students. To reach a wider audience of students and alumni, the Our Path Forward project team has created a survey for you to provide feedback on your program and your experiences.
The survey is voluntary and will remain open until 11:59pm on Sunday December 11th, 2016.
All responses will remain anonymous. This survey is expected to take between 5-15 minutes on average.
Thank you in advance for completing the survey. Your feedback is important to help the Faculty of Management decide Our Path Forward for the next five years.
- Join experts in creativity and management for an outstanding educational experience with a focus on creativity and innovation
- How shipping ports can become more sustainable
- Commerce students run virtual 5 Days campaign to raise money for youth experiencing homelessness in Halifax
- Creating Connections in Atlantic Canada and Beyond
- Management research awards
- Faculty of Management honours staff and faculty shining in exceptional circumstances
- Staff impact awards: 2020
- Getting to know your staff: Nicole Maunsell