News» Go to news main
Take our strategic renewal survey
The Faculty of Management is currently undergoing a strategic renewal process, called “Our Path Forward.” Throughout this process we have engaged with faculty, staff, alumni, and students. To reach a wider audience of students and alumni, the Our Path Forward project team has created a survey for you to provide feedback on your program and your experiences.
The survey is voluntary and will remain open until 11:59pm on Sunday December 11th, 2016.
All responses will remain anonymous. This survey is expected to take between 5-15 minutes on average.
Thank you in advance for completing the survey. Your feedback is important to help the Faculty of Management decide Our Path Forward for the next five years.
- "Be more informed, eat better and save money": Dalhousie and Guelph release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
- 2018 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie a celebration of leadership and courage
- "There's no textbook about this level of interdisciplinary engagement"
- Release: New Dalhousie study finds that 6.4 million Canadians limit the amount of meat they eat, and number will likely grow
- Faculty of Management researchers investigate freshwater landscapes, hydroelectricity‑driven landscape change, virtual teams and social change
- The courage and resilience to move forward
- Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?
- A celebration of staff achievement