News» Go to news main
Take our strategic renewal survey
The Faculty of Management is currently undergoing a strategic renewal process, called “Our Path Forward.” Throughout this process we have engaged with faculty, staff, alumni, and students. To reach a wider audience of students and alumni, the Our Path Forward project team has created a survey for you to provide feedback on your program and your experiences.
The survey is voluntary and will remain open until 11:59pm on Sunday December 11th, 2016.
All responses will remain anonymous. This survey is expected to take between 5-15 minutes on average.
Thank you in advance for completing the survey. Your feedback is important to help the Faculty of Management decide Our Path Forward for the next five years.
- Scotiabank Ethics in Action Case Competition and Gala wraps up a successful 10‑year run
- Getting to know your staff: Lauren Shaw
- BComm student chooses Dal for the co‑op program and makes connections for life
- Grades aren’t everything: How the Faculty of Management prepared this student for life after Dalhousie
- Two Bachelor of Commerce graduates on the importance of extra‑curricular activities and people skills
- Faculty of Management alumnus Don Mills to be inducted into Nova Scotia Business Hall of Fame
- Christa Big Canoe, Scotiabank’s 2022 Ethical Leadership Award recipient, tackles injustice through storytelling
- Research Café