News» Go to news main
Bruce Anderson to speak in Faculty of Management
On February 25, the School of Public Administration will host Bruce Anderson as a guest speaker to our faculty and students.
Mr. Anderson is a leading Canadian voice on public opinion and political affairs. He is a regular commentator on CBC’s At Issue Panel and a frequent columnist for The Globe and Mail. He has earned respect for his career as a pollster and political adviser. His résumé includes being the former President of Decima Research; a founding partner of the Earnscliffe Strategy Group and Abacus Data; and founder of the research boutique Anderson Insight and the advertising companies i2 Ideas and Issues Advertising.
Mr. Anderson will speak to the school on “Understanding Canada’s Political Mood: What’s changing and how to measure it.” This talk will be an exploration of how to measure the political pulse of the country, the issues that can make or break a political party, and how the moods of Canadians can change the course of history.
The talk will be at 1:00 on Wednesday, February 25, in room 1020 of the Kenneth C. Rowe Management Building.
- Student societies caring for the community
- Going the distance pays off
- A journey from the community to the classroom and back again
- Enthusiasm, engagement, and environment as a guide
- The accidental master’s degree
- Uncovering a path that’s all her own
- Dal business students discover career opportunities in Toronto
- Finding her path as a leader