News» Go to news main
DJIM seeks executive and editors
Dalhousie Journal of Interdisciplinary Management is looking for some enthusiastic and committed volunteers to join the 2012/2013 DJIM Executive! Most positions are for two years and are a great opportunity to develop a wide range of skills. Positions are open to graduate students in the Faculty of Management.
We’re looking for one Co-chair, one Editorial Co-chair, one Technical Co-chair and one Communications Co-chair. There are also non-Executive positions available, as we are looking for three to five Section Editors (descriptions of the positions).
If you’re interested, apply by sending your résumé and a short statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 9. If you have questions or would like more information, please send us an email.
To find out more about DJIM, check out our website, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter (@DalhousieDJIM), and our blog for more updates about events and upcoming opportunities.
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie
- Your groceries are getting more expensive: Dalhousie's Agri‑Food Analytics Lab tells us why
- Wild horses or pests? How to control free‑roaming horses in Alberta
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”