The following represent a sample of recent collaborative research achieved by two or more of CRSSCA research team members. (Student researchers are identified with asterisks.)
- Ülkü M.A., & Engau A. (2021) Sustainable supply chain analytics. In: Leal Filho, W., Azul, A.M., Brandli, L., Lange Salvia, A., & Wall, T. (Eds) Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure. Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71059-4_117-1
- Bookbinder, J.H., & Ülkü, M.A. (2021). Freight transport and logistics in JIT systems. In: Vickerman, R.W. (Ed.), International Encyclopedia of Transportation ). Elsevier, in press.
- Samuel*, C. N., Venkatadri, U., Diallo, C., & Khatab, A. (2020). Robust closed-loop supply chain design with presorting, return quality and carbon emission considerations. Journal of Cleaner Production, 247, 119086.
- Bhavsar*, A., Diallo, C., & Ülkü, M. A. (2020). Towards sustainable development: Optimal pricing and sales strategies for retailing fair trade products. Journal of Cleaner Production, 124990.
- Liu*, Z., Diallo, C., Chen, J., & Zhang, M. (2020). Optimal pricing and production strategies for new and remanufactured products under a non-renewing free replacement warranty. International Journal of Production Economics, 107602.
- Chen, J., Venkatadri, U., & Diallo, C. (2019). Optimal (re) manufacturing strategies in the presence of spontaneous consumer returns. Journal of Cleaner Production, 237, 117642.
- Ülkü, M. A., & Gürler, Ü. (2018). The impact of abusing return policies: A newsvendor model with opportunistic consumers. International Journal of Production Economics, 203, 124-133.
- Kaufman*, F.D., & Ülkü, M.A. (2018). An interdisciplinary inquiry into sustainable supply shain management. In U. Akkucuk (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Supply Chain Management for Sustainable Development, pp. 1-17, IGI-Global.
- Liu*, Z., Chen, J., & Diallo, C. (2018). Optimal production and pricing strategies for a remanufacturing firm. International Journal of Production Economics, 204, 290-315.
- Maeng*, J. J., Sabharwal*, K., & Ülkü, M. A. (2018). Vein to vein: Exploring blood supply chains in Canada. Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management, 11(1), 1-13.
- Ülkü, M. A., & Hsuan, J. (2017). Towards sustainable consumption and production: Competitive pricing of modular products for green consumers. Journal of Cleaner Production, 142, 4230-4242.
- Venkatadri, U., Chadha*, S.S., Ülkü, M.A., & Sanchez, A.C.M. Physical Internet in the Automotive Industry. EURO2019-30th European Conference on Operational Research, Dublin, Ireland, June 23-26, 2019.
- Ülkü, M.A., Fitzsimmons*, S., Ma*, L., & Alumur, S.A. Closed-loop Supply Chain Models for the Apparel Industry. CORS Conference, Halifax, NS, June 4-6, 2018.
- Currie*, B., & Ülkü, M.A. Consumer Choice Models for Sustainable Products: An Overview. CORS Conference, Halifax, NS, June 4-6, 2018.
- Chadha*, S.S., Ülkü, M.A., & Venkatadri, U. Modeling Issues in Designing Sustainable Supply Chain Networks: The Case of Automotive Supply Chains. CORS Conference, Halifax, NS, June 4-6, 2018.
- Bhavsar*, A., Ülkü, M.A., & Diallo, C. An Optimization Model for a Fair-Trade Supply Chain. CORS Conference, Halifax, NS, June 4-6, 2018.
- Şahin, C. & Ülkü, M.A. Multi-Agent Modeling and Applications for Green Logistics. CORS/IFORS Conference, Quebec City, QC, July 17-21, 2017.
- Ülkü, M.A., Gassmann, H.I., & Foster, M.E. “A Framework for Regional Logistics Performance.” Proceedings of the 52nd Ann. Conf. Canadian Transport. Research Forum, pp. 300-304, 5/2017.