PO Box 15000
College of Pharmacy
- Infectious diseases
- Pharmacy practice
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Global health
- BSc(Pharm) (Dalhousie)
- ACPR (U Toronto)
- PharmD (UBC)
Dr. Tasha Ramsey’s research examines infectious diseases, antimicrobial stewardship, pharmacy practice, and global health initiatives. Her current research characterizes the roles of infectious diseases consultant and antimicrobial stewardship program pharmacists in Canadian tertiary academic centers.
Selected awards and honours
- Nova Scotia Health Authority Central Zone Pharmacy Research Award, 2015
- Interior Health Pharmacy Practice Residency Program Preceptor of the Year Award, 2014
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists Ontario Branch Pharmacy Practice Residency Project Award, 2009
- Beach JE, Ramsey TD, Gorman SK, Lau TTY. Roles of Infectious Diseases Consultant Pharmacists and Antimicrobial Stewardship Pharmacists: A Survey of Canadian Tertiary Care Academic Hospitals. Can J Hosp Pharm. 2017;70(6):415-422.
- Sidhu S, Gorman SK, Slavik RS, Ramsey TD, Bruchet N, Murray S. Positive and Negative Impacts of a Continuing Professional Development Intervention on Pharmacist Practice: A Balanced Measure Evaluation. J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2017 Fall;37(4):215-222.
- Losier M, Ramsey TD, Wilby KJ, Black EK. A Systematic Review of Antimicrobial Stewardship Interventions in the Emergency Department. Ann Pharmacother. 2017 Sep;51(9):774-790.
- Culley CL, Ramsey TD, Mugyenyi G, Kiwanuka GN, Ngonzi J, Macleod S, Koren G, Grunau BE, Wiens MO. Alcohol Exposure Among Pregnant Women in Sub-saharan Africa: A Systematic Review. J Popul Ther Clin Pharmacol. 2013;20(3):e321-333.
- Ramsey TD, Lau TTY, Ensom MHH. Serotonergic and Adrenergic Drug Interactions Associated With Linezolid: A Critical Review and Practical Management Approach. Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2013;47(4):543-560.