The College of Pharmacy Strategic Plan 2016/2021
At the Dalhousie University College of Pharmacy, we feel that it’s important to set a clear path for our future. By setting clear goals for our college, we ensure that we move forward with a common vision.
Enhancing health and wellness through pharmaceutical education, research and community service. Through our work, we support the conscientious use of medications in society.
The College of Pharmacy leads the profession's evolution. Our expertise, programs and graduates are sought after and valued.
- We are collegial in all of our relationships, both internally and externally
- Our approach is positive and action-oriented
- We are committed to the success of our students
- We value ethical and professional relationships with all of our communities
- We respect people's boundaries
Our strategic direction
- Implement the undergraduate Doctor of Pharmacy
- Strengthen and diversify research inputs and outputs
- Renew CPE direction
- Expand out resource base
- Strengthen our continuous improvement culture