Through effective teaching, innovative research and meaningful partnerships, we develop, apply and advance knowledge in health promotion, kinesiology and leisure studies.
Physical and mental wellness for all.
As a community of students, scholars, practitioners, researchers and lifelong learners, we:
- Value broad perspectives of health and wellness
- Respect all voices by committing to integrity, equity and inclusion
- Embrace innovation and change
- Strive for meaningful collaborations
- Champion scholarship and critical inquiry
The School of Health & Human Performance (HAHP) launched our Strategic Plan on Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 in the Wayne Cross Room at the Dalhousie Student Union Building. In attendance were faculty, alumni, staff, and students from the School of HAHP in anticipation of the School’s first strategic plan in over 19 years.