Associated University Transfers

As part of the Associate University Program (AU), students are automatically accepted into the third year of the Bachelor of Engineering program at Dalhousie upon successful completion of the first two years of study at the following Associated Universities:

Acadia University

Cape Breton University (CBU)

Dalhousie University - Halifax Campus 

Dalhousie University - Truro Campus 

St. Francis Xavier University (St. FX)

Saint Mary’s University (SMU)

Admission and registration for the AU portion of the program are the responsibility of each Associated University. Students interested in beginning their program at an AU should contact the Associate University of their choice. 

Admission to Dalhousie

On successful completion of the engineering program at your Associated University, you will be granted a certificate or diploma. To enter the Faculty of Engineering at Dalhousie, you must:

  1. Complete and submit a Dalhousie undergraduate application form
  2. Submit an official transcript of your Associated University academic record verifying completion of the program entrance requirements to the Registrar by the date shown on the application form.