News» Go to news main
12th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
Tech, TUNS and Dalhousie Engineering alumni and friends are invited to participate in the 12th Annual Engineering Golf Tournament. We are pleased to be welcoming you all back for this anticipated annual event after the cancellation of last year's tournament due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ticket sales benefit the Faculty’s Engineering Student Experience Fund. This fund provides resources for engineering students that go towards experiential learning opportunities such as team design‐build competitions and student professional development conferences.
Early Bird: $175 + Tax (Ends August 31)
Regular Ticket: $195 + Tax
Ticket Includes: One 18-hole round of golf on a championship course, shared power cart, all meals and 1 guaranteed prize
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Run of Play
- 7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast, Registration and driving range access
- 8:30 a.m.: Shotgun Start
- 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.: Early dinner and Prizes (with considerations for Covid-19 restrictions in October)
Glen Arbour Golf Course- 40 Club House Lane, Hammonds Plains, NS B4B 1T4
- Message from the Dean: While we were away
- ENGINEERING STUDENTS AMONG WINNERS OF AWARD IN NATIONAL COMPETITION FOR DESIGNING DEVICE TO HELP WHEELCHAIR USERS BEAT BAD WEATHER
- 12th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Three Engineering PhD Students Among 2020‑2021 Winners of the Vanier Scholarship
- Dean John Newhook Receives Canadian Academy of Engineering Fellowship
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers
- Grad Profile: Designing Systems with Diversity and Empathy
- Industrial Engineering Annual Awards Ceremony