News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
The Faculty of Engineering invites you to come out and see our senior undergraduate students present the results of their Capstone projects at the 2019 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC).
The 2019 DECC will once again be held at the Westin Nova Scotian, and will consist of a poster exposition and breakout sessions where each Capstone group formally presents their work.
A detailed program will be made available as soon as it is prepared.
For more information about the Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference, including profiles of prize-winning presentations from past years, visit the offical Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference site.
- SUSTAINABILITY FEATURES POWER IDEA AND DESIGN BUILDINGS TO FIRST PLACE IN INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION
- Faraj Shahrstan Awarded Scholarship
- Recognizing leadership: Alexandra Fenton
- Order of the White Rose Scholarship
- Rayleigh Solar Tech's Future Shines Bright
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING DEAN ON A YEAR OF DISRUPTION AND CHANGE
- Visualizing Steel Connections With Dalhousie’s New Teaching Aid
- Faculty member granted 2021 EIC Fellow