News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
The Faculty of Engineering invites you to come out and see our senior undergraduate students present the results of their Capstone projects at the 2019 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC).
The 2019 DECC will once again be held at the Westin Nova Scotian, and will consist of a poster exposition and breakout sessions where each Capstone group formally presents their work.
A detailed program will be made available as soon as it is prepared.
For more information about the Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference, including profiles of prize-winning presentations from past years, visit the offical Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference site.
- 11th Annual Dal Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Schulich Leaders Set to Soar
- Dal Alumni Take the Pain and Destruction Out of Ring Removal
- Engineering Student Heads to European Space Agency Academy
- Remembering Dr. Mohamed E. El‑Hawary
- Engineering Students Compete in Annual Robot Design Competition
- Lab‑on‑a‑chip technologies advance Dal's reputation as a leader in marine research
- Grad Profile: Sailing Into The Future