News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
The Faculty of Engineering invites you to come out and see our senior undergraduate students present the results of their Capstone projects at the 2019 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC).
The 2019 DECC will once again be held at the Westin Nova Scotian, and will consist of a poster exposition and breakout sessions where each Capstone group formally presents their work.
A detailed program will be made available as soon as it is prepared.
For more information about the Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference, including profiles of prize-winning presentations from past years, visit the offical Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference site.
- Dalhousie Engineering Mourns Lives Lost in Ukraine International Airlines Crash
- Dalhousie researchers host workshop on climate change risks to coastal transportation infrastructure
- Commemorating the 30th Anniversary of the École Polytechnique Massacre
- Moving Forward, Building Strength, Inspiring Change
- From classic to electric car – Dal Engineering’s “Triumph”
- IDEA Speaker Series
- Clean sweep: Dal researchers steal the show at 17th annual Discovery Awards
- Inspiring Women in STEM: Nancy Kilcup (MASc’09, PhD’11)