News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
The Faculty of Engineering invites you to come out and see our senior undergraduate students present the results of their Capstone projects at the 2019 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC).
The 2019 DECC will once again be held at the Westin Nova Scotian, and will consist of a poster exposition and breakout sessions where each Capstone group formally presents their work.
A detailed program will be made available as soon as it is prepared.
For more information about the Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference, including profiles of prize-winning presentations from past years, visit the offical Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference site.
- MIKE EVELYN: ROAD TO BEIJING 2022
- STARTUP BREATHES NEW LIFE INTO ASTHMA INHALER MARKET
- OUT OF THIS WORLD TECHNOLOGY
- Mobilizing better Engineers with Michelin
- 2021 Women in STEM panel: work life balance in the virtual era
- Volunteerism and community involvement drive Schulich Leader alumna Amanda MacLean
- Taking risks and making ‘cool’ discoveries keeps motivating Schulich Leader alumnus
- AN ENGINE FOR IMPACT