News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
The Faculty of Engineering invites you to come out and see our senior undergraduate students present the results of their Capstone projects at the 2019 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC).
The 2019 DECC will once again be held at the Westin Nova Scotian, and will consist of a poster exposition and breakout sessions where each Capstone group formally presents their work.
A detailed program will be made available as soon as it is prepared.
For more information about the Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference, including profiles of prize-winning presentations from past years, visit the offical Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference site.
- Engineering student developing models to help inform reintroduction of elective surgeries following pandemic
- Engineering Capstone Project supporting patients with collapsed lungs
- Engineering students helping children conquer fear of MRIs
- Engineering researchers utilize expertise in COVID‑19 pandemic
- Engineering student eager to build community spirit amid COVID‑19 Pandemic
- Women in Engineering Society Honoured for Remarkable Year
- Shields up: Dal labs collaborate on 3D‑printed face shield for health‑care workers
- Engineering Student Receives Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Foundation Award