News» Go to news main
10th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
Tech, TUNS and Dalhousie Engineering alumni and friends are invited to participate in the 10th Annual Engineering Golf Tournament, co-hosted by Sarah Devereaux (BEng’93, MEng’99 (Civil)) and Geoff Moore (BEng’97 (Industrial)).
Time & Location
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Glen Arbour Golf Course
40 Club House Lane, Hammonds Plains, NS.
Each ticket includes one round of golf on championship course, shared power cart, all meals, and a guaranteed prize.
Run of Play
7am-8:30am: Breakfast, Registration and driving range access
8:30am: Shotgun Start (Best Ball Scramble)
2:30-3:30pm: Dinner and Prizes
- Annual Calgary Lobster Dinner
- 2018 Engineering Homecoming Events
- 10th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Track the Progress of the SeaLeon in the 2018 Microtransat Challenge
- 28th Annual Faculty of Engineering Robot Competition
- Dr. Ted Hubbard Awarded Wighton Fellowship in Engineering Education
- Spring Convocation: Class of 2018
- Dr. Mae Seto Appointed to Irving Shipbuilding Research Chair in Marine Engineering and Autonomous Systems