News» Go to news main
Join us for our Engineering Homecoming Events
HOMECOMING: SEXTON CAMPUS
Time & Location
Oct. 13: Various times
Sexton Campus (Various locations)
Celebrate Homecoming on the Sexton Campus
Join fellow alumni from the Faculties of Engineering and Architecture and Planning for the following events during Homecoming 2017:
- Construction Site Tours (Friday, Oct. 13, 10 a.m.)
Meeting point to be determined
Learn how the much-anticipated IDEA Project is transforming Sexton campus. The tour will include a close look at the new Emera IDEA Building and the Design Building.
- TUNS Brewery Tour and Tasting (Friday, Oct. 13, 2:30 p.m.)
Meet in the T-Room
Join us for a taste of Dal Engineering’s new TUNS beer. The event includes a tour of the TUNS Brewery and a workshop on how we brew our beer.
- Department of Industrial Engineering 50th Anniversary Celebrations (Friday, Oct. 13, 6 p.m - 8 p.m)
The Lord Nelson Hotel
Are you an alum of Dal’s Department of Industrial Engineering? Join us at the Lord Nelson Hotel as we celebrate 50 years of growth and success.
RSVP Deadline: Friday, Oct. 6.
- Engineering Trivia Night (Friday, Oct. 13, 8 p.m.)
Test your trivia skills against Engineering students and alumni at our award-winning trivia night!
Please register to indicate the Sexton Campus Homecoming events you plan to attend. Plus, don’t miss signature Homecoming events including the annual Alumni Dinner, President’s Fun Run/Walk, and Homecoming Hockey Night.
If you have any questions, please contact Theresa Anne Salah, Alumni and Communications Officer, Faculty of Engineering, at Theresa.Salah@Dal.Ca or 902.494.3158.
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
- Engineering Helps Advance New Technology in Corrosion Protection
- Engineering Partners with Local Recycling Company to Revolutionize Construction Industry
- Faculty of Engineering Opens New Brewery on Campus
- NEW SCHULICH LEADERS SET TO SHINE
- WOMEN IN STEM PANEL AND NETWORKING
- Faculty Members Win Big Awards
- Gastops Founder Honours Mentor, Supports Students