News,» Go to news main
Engineering graduate student receives Killam Scholarship
Mechanical Engineering, PhD student, Robynne Murray, was recently awarded a Killam Scholarship for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Killam Scholarship is the most prestigious graduate award offered by Dalhousie University, and is an extremely competitive scholarship.
The Faculty of Engineering would like to congratulate Robynne on receiving the award, and to wish her continued success in her studies.
- 11th Annual Dal Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Remembering Dr. Mohamed E. El‑Hawary
- Engineering Students Compete in Annual Robot Design Competition
- Lab‑on‑a‑chip technologies advance Dal's reputation as a leader in marine research
- Grad Profile: Sailing Into The Future
- Grad Profile: Making His Move
- Grad Profile: Girl on Fire
- Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner