News,» Go to news main
Engineering graduate student receives Killam Scholarship
Mechanical Engineering, PhD student, Robynne Murray, was recently awarded a Killam Scholarship for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Killam Scholarship is the most prestigious graduate award offered by Dalhousie University, and is an extremely competitive scholarship.
The Faculty of Engineering would like to congratulate Robynne on receiving the award, and to wish her continued success in her studies.
- Three Engineering PhD Students Among 2020‑2021 Winners of the Vanier Scholarship
- Dean John Newhook Receives Canadian Academy of Engineering Fellowship
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers
- Grad Profile: Designing Systems with Diversity and Empathy
- Industrial Engineering Annual Awards Ceremony
- GRAD PROFILE: REFLECTING ON THE PAST AND THINKING OF THE QUANTUM FUTURE
- ideaHUB Staff Announcment
- Event Recap: Engineers Contributions to Healthcare