News,» Go to news main
Engineering graduate student receives Killam Scholarship
Mechanical Engineering, PhD student, Robynne Murray, was recently awarded a Killam Scholarship for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Killam Scholarship is the most prestigious graduate award offered by Dalhousie University, and is an extremely competitive scholarship.
The Faculty of Engineering would like to congratulate Robynne on receiving the award, and to wish her continued success in her studies.
- Remembrance & Resilience Ceremony
- International Engineering Student Webinar
- "In search of a better tomorrow": Dal innovators celebrated at Discovery Awards
- The John Wilson Heavy Structures Lab advances student learning and innovation
- Dal researchers tested the water in a local lake for viruses. Here's what they found
- Dalhousie Engineering receives $3.7‑million to advance additive manufacturing technologies critical to Canada’s marine defence sector
- Dalhousie Engineering and Commerce Students Come Together for Blood Drive
- Dal's Emera IDEA and Richard Murray Design buildings achieve LEED Platinum status in first for the university