News,» Go to news main
Engineering graduate student receives Killam Scholarship
Mechanical Engineering, PhD student, Robynne Murray, was recently awarded a Killam Scholarship for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Killam Scholarship is the most prestigious graduate award offered by Dalhousie University, and is an extremely competitive scholarship.
The Faculty of Engineering would like to congratulate Robynne on receiving the award, and to wish her continued success in her studies.
- Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
- Local Business Partners with Dalhousie University to Revolutionize the Lobster Industry
- Sexton Scholar Makes an Impact on her Peers
- Capstone Team Responds to Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency's Call for Improvement
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
- Dalhousie Professor Inducted as Engineering Institute of Canada Fellow
- Dalhousie Alumnus Set to Make the World a More Vibrant Place
- Dalhousie Engineering Student Honoured as Role Model to Female Students