News» Go to news main
Graham Gagnon receives award from the American Water Works Association (Atlantic Chapter)
Graham Gagnon, Professor and NSERC/ Halifax Water Industrial Chair in Water Quality and Treatment, has been awarded the George Warren Fuller Award. The award is in recognition of Gagnon's exceptional contributions in water research throughout his career.
The award, from the American Water Works Association, is presented annually and is the association’s highest section award. The purpose of the award is to recognize respective members for their distinguished service to the water supply field. The award is in commemoration of George Warren Fuller who embodied sound engineering skill, brilliant diplomatic talent and constructive leadership.
For more information on the projects that Graham's research team is involved in please visit: centreforwaterresourcesstudies.dal.ca
You can also follow Dr. Gagnon on Twitter @DalWaterProf
To read more about Graham Gagnon please visit http://www.dal.ca/faculty/engineering/research/research-chairs/graham-gagnon.html
- Engineering researchers utilize expertise in COVID‑19 pandemic
- Engineering student eager to build community spirit amid COVID‑19 Pandemic
- Women in Engineering Society Honoured for Remarkable Year
- Shields up: Dal labs collaborate on 3D‑printed face shield for health‑care workers
- Engineering Student Receives Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Foundation Award
- Important Notice Regarding Iron Ring 2020
- Celebrating the Achievements of Women in Engineering
- IDEA Speaker Series: Dr. Giovana Celli and Veronica Merryfield