News» Go to news main
Graham Gagnon receives award from the American Water Works Association (Atlantic Chapter)
Graham Gagnon, Professor and NSERC/ Halifax Water Industrial Chair in Water Quality and Treatment, has been awarded the George Warren Fuller Award. The award is in recognition of Gagnon's exceptional contributions in water research throughout his career.
The award, from the American Water Works Association, is presented annually and is the association’s highest section award. The purpose of the award is to recognize respective members for their distinguished service to the water supply field. The award is in commemoration of George Warren Fuller who embodied sound engineering skill, brilliant diplomatic talent and constructive leadership.
For more information on the projects that Graham's research team is involved in please visit: centreforwaterresourcesstudies.dal.ca
You can also follow Dr. Gagnon on Twitter @DalWaterProf
To read more about Graham Gagnon please visit http://www.dal.ca/faculty/engineering/research/research-chairs/graham-gagnon.html
- Day of remembrance serves as call to action against gender‑based violence
- Remembrance & Resilience Ceremony
- International Engineering Student Webinar
- "In search of a better tomorrow": Dal innovators celebrated at Discovery Awards
- The John Wilson Heavy Structures Lab advances student learning and innovation
- Dal researchers tested the water in a local lake for viruses. Here's what they found
- Dalhousie Engineering receives $3.7‑million to advance additive manufacturing technologies critical to Canada’s marine defence sector
- Dalhousie Engineering and Commerce Students Come Together for Blood Drive