News» Go to news main
Graham Gagnon receives award from the American Water Works Association (Atlantic Chapter)
Graham Gagnon, Professor and NSERC/ Halifax Water Industrial Chair in Water Quality and Treatment, has been awarded the George Warren Fuller Award. The award is in recognition of Gagnon's exceptional contributions in water research throughout his career.
The award, from the American Water Works Association, is presented annually and is the association’s highest section award. The purpose of the award is to recognize respective members for their distinguished service to the water supply field. The award is in commemoration of George Warren Fuller who embodied sound engineering skill, brilliant diplomatic talent and constructive leadership.
For more information on the projects that Graham's research team is involved in please visit: centreforwaterresourcesstudies.dal.ca
You can also follow Dr. Gagnon on Twitter @DalWaterProf
To read more about Graham Gagnon please visit http://www.dal.ca/faculty/engineering/research/research-chairs/graham-gagnon.html
- Three Engineering PhD Students Among 2020‑2021 Winners of the Vanier Scholarship
- Dean John Newhook Receives Canadian Academy of Engineering Fellowship
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers
- Grad Profile: Designing Systems with Diversity and Empathy
- Industrial Engineering Annual Awards Ceremony
- GRAD PROFILE: REFLECTING ON THE PAST AND THINKING OF THE QUANTUM FUTURE
- ideaHUB Staff Announcment
- Event Recap: Engineers Contributions to Healthcare