News» Go to news main
Graham Gagnon receives award from the American Water Works Association (Atlantic Chapter)
Graham Gagnon, Professor and NSERC/ Halifax Water Industrial Chair in Water Quality and Treatment, has been awarded the George Warren Fuller Award. The award is in recognition of Gagnon's exceptional contributions in water research throughout his career.
The award, from the American Water Works Association, is presented annually and is the association’s highest section award. The purpose of the award is to recognize respective members for their distinguished service to the water supply field. The award is in commemoration of George Warren Fuller who embodied sound engineering skill, brilliant diplomatic talent and constructive leadership.
For more information on the projects that Graham's research team is involved in please visit: centreforwaterresourcesstudies.dal.ca
You can also follow Dr. Gagnon on Twitter @DalWaterProf
To read more about Graham Gagnon please visit http://www.dal.ca/faculty/engineering/research/research-chairs/graham-gagnon.html
- 11th Annual Dal Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Lab‑on‑a‑chip technologies advance Dal's reputation as a leader in marine research
- Grad Profile: Sailing Into The Future
- Grad Profile: Making His Move
- Grad Profile: Girl on Fire
- Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
- Local Business Partners with Dalhousie University to Revolutionize the Lobster Industry
- Sexton Scholar Makes an Impact on her Peers