Visiting Undergraduate Students

Spend some time at another university

Undergraduate students from several of our international partner institutions can study in FCS for up to a year. You can obtain credits towards your degree while gaining valuable international experience. In some cases, funding may be available from your country’s scholarship granting agencies.

If you are a full-time student at one of the following institutions, registered in a degree program in the named department or school, you can spend up to a year taking courses at Dalhousie. Ask your department or school how to apply.

  • University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, School of Computer Science and Engineering
  • Zhejiang University of Technology, School of Computer Science and Technology
  • Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, College of Computer and Information Science

To find out if your home institution has an agreement with Dalhousie, visit our University-Wide and Department-Specific Agreements section. Speak with your advisor to find out if you are eligible.