Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 4R2
- Urban fabrics/landscape
- Design/making methodology
- ArchTechDip, Loyalist College
- BAS, Carleton University
- MArch, Carleton University
- PgDip, University College London
Current Teaching (2022–23)
- ARCH 3302: Professional Practice
- ARCH 5003: Adaptive Reuse Studio
- ARCH 9013: MArch Thesis II
Research / Practice Interests
Michael is an ARB/RIBA registered architect, and the Director of SUPRBLK studio, a creative design-led architectural studio. Prior to setting up SUPRBLK, Michael worked as a Project Architect for the Stirling Prize-winning practice Haworth Tompkins for five years and also completed his Post-Professional Diploma in Architectural Practice & Management at The Bartlett School of Architecture in London, England.
- Bagner, Sarah. East London Homes, 56–66. Hoxton Mini Press, 2019.
- "Microloft in a Biscuit Factory." Detail 4 (2020): 68–73.
- Roland, Clémentine. "Wood Stock." Àvivre Architectures 111 (2020): 76–83.
Selected Projects / Built Works
- The Biscuit Factory. Completed 2018.
- The Carpentry Court. Completed 2019.
- The Barn-door Studio. Completed 2020.
Honours and Awards
- Dezeen Shortlist Awards, 2019.
Scholarly or Professional Memberships
- Registered architect: United Kingdom
- Director, SUPRBLK Studio