News» Go to news main
Brightspace Tips: Making Your Course Available to Students
Each semester, Brightspace course sites must be activated as all courses are set to “inactive” to prevent students from seeing unused course spaces.
Where possible for the Winter 2021 Semester, instructors are encouraged to leave their course start date as is (the default start date of January 6) to allow students to see introductory content, such as a welcome announcement and the syllabus. Otherwise, instructors are encouraged to delay commencing significant course activity until Monday, January 11.
Our latest blog post provides instructions on how to ensure your course is active.
- Care for Graduate students
- Calling All Instructors and Professors – Your Input For COIL Is Needed!
- Certificate in Technology Education‑ Going strong in an online environment
- (New Studio Course) What is Anti‑racist/Anti‑oppressive Education?
- Implication of Technology in Agriculture with Robert Saik
- Tax Time is upon us
- For the love of Agriculture
- Several alumni named as Canada's Top 25 Dairy Herds