News» Go to news main
Start on Track ‑ Online
We are excited to announce that the first two modules of Start on Track – Online, Dalhousie’s online orientation program for new students, opened today. Your help in promoting the program and modules to your students would be greatly appreciated
New undergraduate students are automatically enrolled into the program and received a direct invitation to begin the modules.
A few quick facts about the program:
- The course is offered in Brightspace – Dalhousie’s Learning Management System
- The modules explore eight important topics related to student transition: academic readiness, budgeting & money management, health & wellness, alcohol & substance use safety, consent, community & citizenship, about academic integrity and using the Dalhousie libraries
- The modules will be released in groups over the summer on June 26, July 24 and August 21
- Students who successfully complete all of the modules will be entered in a draw to win $1000 in tuition prizes (in September) and receive their first CCR accreditation
Additional program details can be found online at dal.ca/ontrack.
If you would like to be enrolled into the program to see and work through the modules, please email your NetID to email@example.com.
- Feeding a nation under lockdown
- Welcoming Donations to Prevent Poaching of Mountain Gorillas in Uganda
- Retirement ‑ Daryl Hayes
- Faculty of Agriculture well represented on first Canadian Agricultural Youth Council
- Feed NS Garden
- Succession Planting
- Principal’s Advisory Group on Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity – Expression of Interest
- North American Agricultural Advisory Network