Dalhousie has partnered with Doors Open Halifax since its inception in 2013, supporting its mandate to provide the general public with free access to buildings of historical, contemporary or architectural significance—inviting community members to view interior spaces not usually accessible, free of charge, for one weekend only.
Dalhousie’s 200th anniversary presents an opportunity to supersize previous Doors Open Halifax efforts by showcasing 6-8 university venues (including the Faculty of Agriculture ) and marking the 200th in an informative and engaging way. The event will take place on Sunday, June 3 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We want to gather as much support and participation as possible from the Agricultural Campus and hope that your department will be interested in representing our Faculty on the Halifax Campus. This is an opportunity to showcase the great work that we are doing.
Please share this widely within your department.
Please confirm your participation with email@example.com c: 902.890.3433
- Highlights from the Healthy Dal Blog:
- DAAGS Speaker Series: Soil Health in Atlantic Canada by Dr. Carolyn Marshall
- Rosaria Campbell Retirement
- MSc student receives scholarhip
- Holly Fisher is hearing crickets
- Undergraduate Research Assistant
- On‑Demand Webinars
- The People in Our Neighborhood ‑ Jean Lynds