News» Go to news main
Job Posting ‑ Animal Science and Aquaculture
Position: Research Summer Student
Posting Date: April 5, 2018
Application Deadline: April 12, 2018
Department Location: Haley Institute, Dalhousie Agricultural Campus
Pay Rate: In accordance with the student pay scale depending on post-secondary education.
Job Description: Research being conducted on mitigating net greenhouse gas emissions from pasture grazed by dairy cows under a water management system in eastern Canada, under the supervision of Dr. Alan Fredeen.
Responsibilities: herding cows, soil sampling, preparation of carbon analysis, and irrigation of water sampling.
Qualifications: Background/experience in animal science and soil is required. Would prefer 2-3 years post-secondary education.
To apply for the above position, please forward your resume and the names of two references to:
Donna Jamieson, Administrative Assistant
Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Dalhousie University
58 Sipu Road, Truro, N.S., B2N 5E3
Email: email@example.com Fax: 1-902-895-6734
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Annual Excellence in Student Leadership Awards
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Call for Expressions of Interest
- Travel to Halifax to celebrate Dalhousie's launch of African Heritage Month
- New Face on Campus
- Upcoming Student Leadership Development Opportunities
- Welcome to our coop! Housing upgrade at Atlantic Poultry Research Centre