News» Go to news main
Understanding Animal Behaviour ‑ Dr. Temple Grandin
Temple Grandin is an American doctor of animal science and professor at Colorado State University, bestselling author, autistic activist and consultant to the livestock industry on animal behavior.
Dr. Grandin’s insights into animal behavior and her innovations in livestock handling have revolutionized food-animal welfare and she has inspired people around the world as a champion for individuals with autism and their families.
A friend of Dalhousie University’s Faculty of Agriculture, Dr. Temple Grandin will be speaking on campus.
- Chef Victor's Retirement Reception
- Truro & Colchester Partnership for Economic Prosperity
- Pursuing her passion
- Introducing the new Global Education Advisor at International
- Dal Legacy Awards
- SAIL IMPACT Awards
- Dal AC invites you to Soil Your Undies in the name of soil science
- How to make global food systems more sustainable