Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Secrétariat du Québec
Since its inception in 2008, the Research Support Program has provided support to nearly 200 projects (research projects, conferences, publications, translations and more) in Québec, in Canada and abroad.
The program is open to projects in a range of academic disciplines within social science, humanities and law.
The PAR has three key components:
- Intergovernmental affairs
- Québec studies
- The Canadian Francophonie
Submitted projects must focus on:
- Conducting research and studies
- Disseminating knowledge through publications, contributing to academic knowledge-sharing platforms and sharing scientific research findings using dynamic communication tools
- Organizing or participating in meetings that foster discussion between Québec, Canadian and international researchers during major events held in Québec, the rest of Canada and aboard
Researchers interested in submitting an application must be affiliated with a university, a general and vocational college, a research centre affiliated with a post-secondary institution or an association of researchers. Applicants may be based in Québec or elsewhere in Canada.
Projects can be funded over one, two or three fiscal years.
Applications must meet Research Support Program requirements. All application forms are available on the Secrétariat’s website.
Note that projects can be submitted year round.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Canadian Guidelines for Post‑Covid‑19 Condition
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Research Ethics
- Open Call for ACENET Embedded Technical Support
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- EU and Canada
- Internal process changes for Applications to NIH and other US Federal Agencies