Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
WorkSafeBC supports research that makes a difference in the workplace. A new grant opportunity is now open to qualified researchers who are interested in conducting research related to improving workplace health and safety.
Grant category: Specific Priorities
Topic: Analytical sampling methods for substances with an ACGIH TLV
Applications due: June 26, 2023 at 4pm PDT (8pm AST)
Open to qualified researchers at universities or research institutions in Canada and internationally.
Please see the attached Request for Proposals for more information [PDF 204 kB].
Visit the website to learn more and apply today. Applicants are encouraged to reach out to Research Services by email at email@example.com with any questions about the application process or to discuss research ideas.
For internal procedures, contact the grants facilitator for your faculty. For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar
- US DoD: Combat readiness medical research program
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada