Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Space Agency
This is to inform you that the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) will award grants for scientific investigations related to human health risks in space. These Announcements of Opportunity (AO) for Data and sample mining and Research Models in Health and Life Sciences are for Canadian Universities, Canadian post-secondary institutions and not for-profit organizations.
All the details to submit an application and information on eligible projects are on the CSA Announcement of Opportunity webpage.
Funder Deadline: January 16, 2023 at 3pm AST.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants