Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Call for Proposals for Multi‑Partner Research Initiative
Under Canada’s Oceans Protection Plan, the Multi-Partner Research Initiative is a five year $30.3 million program that aims to advance Canada’s scientific knowledge and science-based decision making for oil spill response that minimizes the environmental impacts of spills in marine (offshore and near-shore), and onshore freshwater environments.
Natural Resources Canada will provide funding to support collaborative research networks that:
- increase knowledge about the impacts of oil spills on organisms;
- develop new technologies and techniques for clean-up;
- support science-based decisions that will minimize impacts to the environment and enhance habitat recovery;
- provide opportunities for participation and training of the next generation of oil spill scientists and responders (e.g., students and young professionals);
- involve oil spill responders and decision-makers to ensure practical applicability of research;
- include activities for program synthesis and information transfer; and
- involve active Indigenous participation, where applicable.
Funder: January 20, 2023 at 11:59pm.
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada