Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Habitat Stewardship Program for Aquatic Species at Risk
The 2023-24 Call for Proposals for the Habitat Stewardship Program (HSP) for Aquatic Species at Risk is now open.
The objective of the HSP for aquatic species at risk is to support and promote the conservation and recovery of aquatic species at risk and their habitats by engaging Canadians in projects that will result in tangible and measurable conservation benefits.
For more information about the program and to obtain the 2023-24 application guidelines, please visit Fisheries and Oceans Canada’s Habitat Stewardship Program website.
While not mandatory, Expressions of Interest are strongly encouraged. The deadline for submission of an Expression of Interest is November 14, 2022.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Program website. Please ensure you refer to the HSP Application Instructions and the Program Guide in completing an application.
Internal: November 25, 2022 at 4:30pm. Contact the grants facilitator for your faculty. For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
Funder: December 16, 2022 at 11:59pm AST.
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar