Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Research Information System (CRIS)
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is committed to continually evaluating and improving its systems while complying with the Government of Canada's Web Renewal Initiative and Web Application Security Standards. To better understand how the Canadian Research Information System (CRIS) is used, CIHR is seeking input from members of the research community via a short questionnaire.
You are invited to provide your feedback using this questionnaire by Friday October 28, 2022. The feedback collected will guide how CIHR continues to serve the research community.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants