Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Health Research Foundation
The Health Research Foundation (HRF) of Innovative Medicines Canada (IMC) launched the call for applications for its HRF Research Team Grant in Virtual Care. The grant will provide a research team with $500,000 in funding over three years to further examine the impacts of virtual care on underrepresented groups.
The HRF is seeking applications from diverse, cross-functional teams who will examine the disparities, barriers, and impacts of virtual care experienced by Canadians, including underrepresented groups, and provide solutions to enhance virtual care for these groups. Underrepresented groups may include visible minorities, women, members of the LGBTQ2IA+ community, people living with disabilities, and First Nations, Inuit, and Métis communities, among others.
Funder: September 23, 2022.
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Research Lunch and Learn Fall 2023 Series