Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
As part of CIHR’s ongoing work to enhance the security features within ResearchNet, users will be required to complete a multifactor authentication process when logging in to their account as of July 21, 2022.
The multifactor authentication process will require users to enter a code that is sent to the email address connected to their ResearchNet account. Ahead of the implementation of these new security measures, please make sure that NoReply-NePasRepondre@cihr-irsc.gc.ca has been added to your safe sender list.
CIHR also encourages ResearchNet users to confirm their account profiles are updated with a current email address in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact the CIHR Contact Centre at 1-888-603-4178 or email@example.com.
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Research Lunch and Learn Fall 2023 Series