Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs GRA: student exchange partnership with Université Grenoble Alpes in France
Posted by Jaq-Lin Larder on July 11, 2022 in Research Funding
Mitacs is offering an exchange opportunity for students from Université Grenoble Alpes to visit Canada through the Globalink Research Award (GRA) program.
- Deadline: July 7 to October 4, 2022
- Intern level: Full-time master’s and PhD students, and postdoctoral fellows
- Themes: All disciplines, but focus on SSH and a multidisciplinary approach
- Eligible institutions: Université Grenoble Alpes
- Award amount: $6,000
- Duration: 12-24 weeks
- Note: Travel from France to Canada only. One intern per application.
Please contact Aishwarya Mohan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on how to apply.
- SSHRC Insight Grants
- Research Nova Scotia
- Alzheimer Society Research Program
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- Mitacs GRI: Final call for faculty submissions