Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Applications are now open for Lab2Market-Halifax’s 2022 cohort, with a focus on Women in Research. Validate the commercial potential of your research through this intensive 8-week program.
As a participant in the Lab2Market Program, you will receive:
- $15,000 in funding.
- Training from innovation leaders.
- The opportunity to assess product-market fit.
- Access to advisors, industry experts and funders.
- Access to a vast entrepreneurial network and community.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2021 at 11:59pm AST. Contact Michael Carew (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Arthritis Society
- Stem Cell Research
- Genome Atlantic: Small Scale Climate Change Fund
- Research Cooperation in the Canadian Francophonie Program
- IDRC ‑ Women RISE: Research to support women’s health and economic empowerment recovery from COVID‑19
- CIHR ‑ European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) call for proposals 2022
- US Office of Research Integrity: Ensuring Research Integrity grants available
- The Royal Society ‑ International Exchanges Scheme Round 4 open