Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIFAR – The Future of Being Human
CIFAR’s third Global Call for Ideas is soliciting proposals for new CIFAR programs related to The Future of Being Human. New program proposals should explore the long term intersection of humans, science and technology, social and cultural systems, and our environment.
CIFAR invites proposals confronting challenging problems that require a diverse team incorporating multiple disciplines to engage in a sustained dialogue to develop new insights, and change the conversation on important questions facing science and humanity.
There are three stages to the competition:
- Registration – deadline: August 17, 2021
- Letter of Intent – deadline: January 26, 2022
- Final Proposal (by invitation) – deadline: Fall 2022
Internal (Registration): August 10, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact email@example.com
Funder (Registration): August 17, 2021 at 11:59pm PST.
- New Frontiers in Research Fund
- Research funding from Facebook
- CIHR University Delegates (UD) Report
- CIHR Advisory Committee on Accessibility & Systemic Ableism
- Mobilizing Insights in Defence and Security
- Canada Foundation for Innovation – Biosciences Research Infrastructure Fund
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research