Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Health System Impact Fellowship
The Health System Impact Fellowship provides highly-qualified doctoral trainees and post-doctoral fellows studying health services and policy research, or related fields, a unique opportunity to apply their research and analytic talents to critical challenges in health care. Click here for full details.
For current supervisors and host partner organizations, this is an opportunity to continue your involvement in the program, build increased embedded research capacity and contribute to training the next generation of health system leaders.
Internal: February 11th, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact Susan.Haydt@dal.ca
Funder: February 18th, 2021
- Arthritis Society
- Stem Cell Research
- Genome Atlantic: Small Scale Climate Change Fund
- Research Cooperation in the Canadian Francophonie Program
- IDRC ‑ Women RISE: Research to support women’s health and economic empowerment recovery from COVID‑19
- CIHR ‑ European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) call for proposals 2022
- US Office of Research Integrity: Ensuring Research Integrity grants available
- The Royal Society ‑ International Exchanges Scheme Round 4 open