Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
SSHRC Partnership Engage Grants
Partnership Engage Grants (PEG) provide short-term and timely support for partnered research activities that will inform decision-making at a single partner organization from the public, private or not-for-profit sector. The small-scale, stakeholder-driven partnerships supported through PEG are meant to respond to immediate needs and time constraints facing organizations in non-academic sectors.
SSHRC invites all applicants to review Imagining Canada’s Future’s 16 future global challenges and to consider addressing one or more of these areas in their research proposal.
The awards are valued at $7,000 to $25,000 for one year. For more information, please visit SSHRC's website.
Interested faculty members are asked to submit their applications for internal review to Susan Haydt (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 8th, 2021.
Internal: March 8th, 2021 at 4:30pm
Funder: March 15th, 2021 at 9pm AST
- CIHR Team Grants: Healthy Life Trajectory Initiative – South Africa and China
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Canada Foundation for Innovation 2023 Innovation Fund
- Open Science principles gain recognition
- New CFI and Mitacs Collaboration
- Cancer Research Society Operating Grants 2021/2022 competition
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council