Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Egg Farmers of Canada
Egg Farmers of Canada (EFC) is proud to support Canadian research in egg production, poultry science, animal and human nutrition, and economic and environmental sustainability at universities across the country. EFC’s call for letters of intent is now open, and researchers are invited to complete and submit the funding application form. For this call, EFC has identified nine research priorities with a specific emphasis on environment and sustainability and end of flock management.
All funding applications must be received by March 1, 2021. To fill in the application form, or to view the application guidelines and a list of EFC’s research priorities, visit EFC’s website.
- CIHR Team Grants: Healthy Life Trajectory Initiative – South Africa and China
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Canada Foundation for Innovation 2023 Innovation Fund
- Open Science principles gain recognition
- New CFI and Mitacs Collaboration
- SSHRC Insight Development Grant