Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Ocean Super Cluster
The Ocean Super Cluster has issued a second Call for Proposals under the Accelerated Ocean Solutions Program (AOSP) to further invest in ocean projects and trigger additional industry investment in innovation and capacity building in oceans during this challenging time. This is a deadline-driven, competitive opportunity for ocean projects that can be completed in less than 2 years.
The AOSP July 2020 Call for Proposals will focus on three project themes including:
- Remote operations;
- Digital/automated technologies; and
- Environmental technologies.
Projects must have a compelling strategy to capitalize on emerging opportunities and overcome challenges in the context of the current market and operational conditions, and deliver a definitive outcome in an accelerated timeframe. The application process is now open and begins with Expressions of Interest which must be submitted by August 11, 2020 at 4 p.m. Atlantic time to be considered.
Internal: August 4, 2020 at 4:30pm. Contact David.Spurrell@dal.ca
Funder: August 11, 2020 at 4pm AST
- University of the Arctic
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – March 2021
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Research Data Management
- Info session on the new Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Actions
- United States Department of Defense
- Education for Refugee and Displaced Children and Youth in Sub‑Saharan Africa
- Association of Commonwealth Universities: Virtual Mobility Project Grants