Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Shastri Indo‑Canadian Institute
The Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute (SICI) is pleased to announce following programmes for the second round of the year 2019-20. The programmes seeking applications in this round are:
- Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG)
- Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP)
- Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF)
- Shastri Programme Development Grant (SPDG)
- Shastri Publication Grant (SPG)
- Shastri Membership Development Grant (SMDG)
- Shastri Faculty Development Programme For Vocational Education (SFDPVE)
Applications from all domains of studies like Social Sciences and Humanities, Arts, Commerce & Management and STEM subjects are accepted. However, applications are encouraged in the focus areas of SICI and priority areas of the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
In order to give a wider reach to these programmes, kindly display the poster on the notice boards, respective websites and forums of your University/Institution. This will help in promoting the programmes and benefit the academic community.
The details of the programmes are available on the web portal and readily available from this link.
In case of any difficulty in submission at Grant Management System (GMS), scholars can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download/view the Poster
Internal Deadline: December 9, 2019 at 4:30pm. Contact email@example.com.
Funder Deadline: December 17, 2019 at 5pm IST (8:30am AST)