Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Chan Zuckerberg Initiative: Collaborative Pairs Pilot Project
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is currently accepting applications for collaborative pilot projects addressing key challenges in the biology of neurodegenerative diseases. Proposed projects should be 18 months in duration with a projected start date of no earlier than June 1, 2020. Each collaborative pair must include at least one early- or mid-career investigator. The value of the award is $150,000 USD and successful pilots will be eligible to apply for additional four-year project development grants.
More detailed information (including application guidelines) can be found at the following link.
Internal Deadline: January 7, 2020 at 4:30pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funder Deadline: January 14, 2020 at 5pm PT.
- Cannabis Education and Research Day at Dalhousie University
- Compute Canada Digital Research Express
- Lunch & Learn ‑ How to Protect Your IP
- Public Event ‑ Panel Presentation
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- CNSP Platform Scientist/Administrator Awards
- Jacobs Foundation – Research Fellowship Program
- Genome Canada, 2020 Large‑Scale Applied Research Project Competition: eEOI