Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Chan Zuckerberg Initiative: Collaborative Pairs Pilot Project
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is currently accepting applications for collaborative pilot projects addressing key challenges in the biology of neurodegenerative diseases. Proposed projects should be 18 months in duration with a projected start date of no earlier than June 1, 2020. Each collaborative pair must include at least one early- or mid-career investigator. The value of the award is $150,000 USD and successful pilots will be eligible to apply for additional four-year project development grants.
More detailed information (including application guidelines) can be found at the following link.
Internal Deadline: January 7, 2020 at 4:30pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funder Deadline: January 14, 2020 at 5pm PT.
- Genomics in Medicine Conference 2019
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC) – New Funding Opportunity
- Alberta Land Institute
- Cancer Research Society Operating Grants Competition
- Online Consultations on the Data Research Infrastructure (DRI) Contribution Program
- Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship in Medicine
- Launch of the SSHRC Storytellers Contest
- 88th Congrès de l’Acfas