Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Compute Canada: Resource Allocation Competitions
On September 24, 2019, Compute Canada will launch its annual Resource Allocation Competitions (RAC), a peer-reviewed process to grant access to storage and compute resources beyond what can be obtained via the Rapid Access Service.
Two competitions - the Resources for Research Groups (RRG) Competition and the Research Platforms and Portals (RPP) Competition - are available to Canadian research projects from all disciplines.
Competitions close November 7, 2019.
Have questions or need help with the RAC 2020 application process? Join the Q&A Session:
Tuesday, October 8
1:00 - 2:30pm AST
Visit Compute Canada's website for the RPP and RRG Competition Guides, as well as information on eligibility and the scientific and technical review process.
Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence