Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research
The Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research (CIMVHR) is pleased to announce a new research opportunity. A researcher or research team is being sought to conduct the following research project:
"TA 39 - Thermal Comfort Testing of Canadian Armed Forces Operational Uniforms."
All proposals must be submitted through the online call for proposal portal and contain the required information as noted on the Request for Proposal document. Proposals received outside of the portal or that do not contain the necessary required information will not be considered.
Internal Deadline: September 16, 2019 at 4:30pm. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact the Research Grants Facilitator for your faculty.
Agency Deadline: September 23, 2019 at 9am AST. For further information, please contact the following individual(s).
Projects & Contracts Specialist
Tel: 613-533-6000 ext. 79098 E: email@example.com
Contracts and Publications Coordinator
Tel: 613-533-6000 x 74756 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence