Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CAAIF Knowledge Mobilization Grant
The 2019 Canadian Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Foundation (CAAIF) Knowledge Mobilization Grant is directed towards allied health members and will provide $5,000 towards knowledge mobilization. Priority will be given to projects that are sustainable and transferable rather than "one-time" knowledge translation events.
Further competition details are available at this link.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact the ORS Grants facilitator for your faculty.
Internal Deadline: August 23, 2019 at 4:30pm
Agency Deadline: August 30, 2019 at 11:59pm
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers