Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CAAIF and Immunodeficiency Canada
Posted by Jaq-Lin Larder on July 29, 2019 in Research Funding
The Research Grant for New Investigators is specific for Canadian based residents, fellows or new investigators who are studying or practising allergy and clinical immunology. The research project must have clinical relevance. The award will pay research expenses up to $10,000.
Further competition details are available at this link.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact the ORS Grants facilitator for your faculty.
Internal Deadline: September 6, 2019 at 4:30pm
Agency Deadline: September 13, 2019 at 11:59pm
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar