Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Health Research Foundation: Research Fellowship Opportunities 2019
In 2019, the Health Research Foundation (HRF) of Innovative Medicines Canada will award two research Fellowships in the area of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Health Research in its impact on health care in Canada. One of the Fellowships will focus on AI’s impact on health system sustainability, while the second Fellowship will focus on AI’s impact on patient outcomes.
The objectives of these HRF Fellowships is to support outstanding MD and/or PhD researchers to become future scientists and healthcare leaders with the tools to contribute to the innovative health care system of tomorrow, and to facilitate collaboration, teamwork, and trust between academic research centers and the pharmaceutical industry to find better ways to transfer knowledge from research to the health system.
Each fellowship will have an award of $100,000 and is available to one person per fellowship. The Fellowships are awarded with the expectation that the recipient will continue to demonstrate excellence in their field of work.
The 2019 HRF Guidelines and Application Form are attached and can also be found on the Health Research Foundation’s website.
Internal Deadline: September 13, 2019 at 4:30pm. Please contact the ORS Grants Facilitator for your faculty.
Agency Deadline: September 27, 2019 at 6pm AST. Questions may be addressed to Hugh Scott at email@example.com.
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar