Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
Cystic Fibrosis Canada is pleased to announce a new research funding partnership with CIHR’s Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health (ICRH).
The CIHR-ICRH/CF Canada 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research will support the early research career of a promising scientist and help to increase research capacity in cystic fibrosis.
Please see ResearchNet for further details about this funding opportunity.
Internal Deadline: September 18, 2019 at 4:30pm. Contact the research grants facilitator for your faculty.
Application Deadline: September 25, 2019 at 9pm AST
Funding start date: April 1, 2020
Maximum funding amount: $345,000 ($115,000/year for 3 years)
- SSHRC Insight Grants
- Research Nova Scotia
- Alzheimer Society Research Program
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- Mitacs GRI: Final call for faculty submissions