Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
North American Summer School for Behaviour Change
The North American Summer School for Behaviour Change course is hosted in partnership with the UCL Centre. This four-day course will introduce you to the principles of behaviour change and how these can be applied to practical problems in your own area of interest.
Registration for the course is now open. Please see the attached advert [PDF - 298 KB] for more details, along with a registration link.
Questions may be addressed to email@example.com
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence