Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Dr. Jeremy Schmidt IMPACT Award Event
Dr. Jeremy Schmidt, winner of the 2015 SSHRC Impact Talent Award, delivered a keynote lecture at Dalhousie University last autumn, with two leading First Nations thinkers responding: Dr. Sherry Pictou and Mr. Russ Diabo. The topic was titled Bureaucratic Territory: First Nations, Private Property and “Turn-Key” Colonialism in Canada. The research findings were highly relevant for First Nations people as well as scholars.
A fuller description is available beneath the linked YouTube page. Further sharing of the link is welcomed.
- IMéRA Calls for Applications
- Canadian Blood Services ‑ CIHR Early Career Investigator Award in Transfusion Science
- PromoScience clarification
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: Exploration Stream
- Heart and Stroke National New Investigator Awards and Seed/Catalyst Grant Program
- Heart and Stroke Grant‑in‑Aid Program
- National Space Health Forum 2019
- Canadian Space Agency