Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Blood Services Blood Efficiency Accelerator Award Program
Canadian Blood Services is pleased to announce its 2019 Blood Efficiency Accelerator Award Program Competition. The objective of the Program is to improve the efficient and appropriate utilization of blood products, while maintaining the safety of the blood system.
Examples of projects funded through this program in previous competitions include:
- A program to minimize preventable and inappropriate blood product transfusions in liver surgery
- Feasibility in Canada for a non-invasive prenatal testing using single-exon fetal RHD determination
- Assessment of the quality of granulocyte concentrates to optimize their use in transfusion therapy
- Optimizing rejuvenation to improve the product quality of pathogen-inactivation and gamma-irradiated red cell concentrates.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
Internal Deadline: July 8, 2019 at 4:30 pm
Agency Deadline: July 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm
- Ocean Frontier Institute
- NSERC: Idea to Innovation (I2I)
- NOI Webinar: NSERC Discovery Grant
- SSHRC Insight Grant Armchair Discussion
- SSHRC Connection Grants Webinar
- Office of Research Services: Feedback Survey
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- SSHRC CEAA Knowledge Synthesis Grant