Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
SSHRC Connection Grants and Joint Initiative for Digital Citizen Research
Connection Grants support events and outreach activities geared toward short-term, targeted knowledge mobilization initiatives. These events and activities represent opportunities to exchange knowledge and to engage on research issues of value to those participating. Events and outreach activities funded by a Connection Grant may often serve as a first step toward more comprehensive and longer-term projects.
For program details and application guidelines, click on this link.
SSHRC will be holding a webinar for applicants and research administrators on upcoming Connection grants’ funding opportunities.
Wednesday, November 6
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm AST
Click here to join.
Connection Grants - Joint Initiative for Digital Citizen Research:
Canadian Heritage is partnering with the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) to provide funding support through arms-length Connection and Insight Grants. Find out how to apply for the Joint Initiative for Digital Citizen Research.
For more information, please contact the ORS Grants facilitator for your faculty.
Internal Deadline: October 25
Agency Deadline: November 1, 8pm EST
- Digital Research Infrastructure Contribution Program ‑ national consultations
- SSHRC: Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Partnership Grants: Stage 1 and Webinar
- NSERC Discovery Grants: Peer Review Manual and Discovery Grant Merit Indicators Grid
- ACENET Training
- Alzheimer Society Research Program
- Mourou‑Strickland 2020 Mobility Program
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards: Information Session for Faculty