Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: 2019‑2020 Contributions Program
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) has issued a call for proposals under its 2019-2020 Contributions Program, which funds independent privacy research and related knowledge translation initiatives. The budget for the OPC's Contribution Program is $500,000 annually, which is fully being made available under the present call.
The Office is inviting research and knowledge translation applications that advance its strategic privacy priorities. In addition, the OPC is interested in funding one or more “design jams” on consent, meaning design sessions on the topic of consenting to the use of our personal information.
All proposals must address issues that fall within the scope of the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
If you are interested, please visit our website to learn more about the Contributions Program or go to the 2019 Applicant’s Guide to find out more information on project requirements and how to apply.
For program information, contact François Cadieux, Manager, Contributions Program Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Tel.: 819-994-6010; Email: email@example.com
Deadline: November 14, 2018
- New Competitions from Innovative Solutions Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) Funding Opportunities
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund)
- Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) Board of Directors
- Reintroducing Mitacs Accelerate
- AGE‑WELL Core Research Program 2020‑2025
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals