Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
OHS Futures: Grant Funding Program
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Futures is accepting Notices of Intent for projects that support the prevention of occupational injury, illness and disease in Alberta workplaces. The Notice of Intent fillable form is available on the OHS Futures website and closes March 19, 2018 (11:59 PM MDT).
There’s no budget limit allotted per project. OHS Futures is distributing up to $1 million per year and is interested in funding a variety of OHS research proposals.
- Dismantling Barriers and Improving the Quality of Education for Women and Girls in Fragile, Conflict and Crisis Situations
- (OPTions) Innovation Initiative
- Faculty Mobility Program 2019‑20
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration
- Innovative Therapies Program
- Cures Within Reach
- Canadian Blood Services Intramural Research Grant Program
- Mitacs: Canadian Science Policy Fellowship