Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
OHS Futures: Grant Funding Program
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Futures is accepting Notices of Intent for projects that support the prevention of occupational injury, illness and disease in Alberta workplaces. The Notice of Intent fillable form is available on the OHS Futures website and closes March 19, 2018 (11:59 PM MDT).
There’s no budget limit allotted per project. OHS Futures is distributing up to $1 million per year and is interested in funding a variety of OHS research proposals.
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRAs)
- Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Program
- SSHRC: Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC: Connection Grants
- SSHRC Led Information Session: Event Follow‑Up
- Alzheimer Society Research Program (ASRP) Competition 2019
- Nova Scotia Roundtable for Immigration Research
- Compute Canada: Resource Allocation Competitions (RAC)