Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
OHS Futures: Grant Funding Program
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Futures is accepting Notices of Intent for projects that support the prevention of occupational injury, illness and disease in Alberta workplaces. The Notice of Intent fillable form is available on the OHS Futures website and closes March 19, 2018 (11:59 PM MDT).
There’s no budget limit allotted per project. OHS Futures is distributing up to $1 million per year and is interested in funding a variety of OHS research proposals.
- National Inuit Strategy on Research
- Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Canadian Partnership for Stroke Recovery
- Dalhousies new College and Universities Rate Agreement
- ERA‑Net PerMed Cofund: Research Projects on Personalized Medicine
- 2018 Challenge Award: Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Grand Challenges Explorations
- ACU Fellowships