Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
OHS Futures: Grant Funding Program
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Futures is accepting Notices of Intent for projects that support the prevention of occupational injury, illness and disease in Alberta workplaces. The Notice of Intent fillable form is available on the OHS Futures website and closes March 19, 2018 (11:59 PM MDT).
There’s no budget limit allotted per project. OHS Futures is distributing up to $1 million per year and is interested in funding a variety of OHS research proposals.
- NSBI Productivity & Innovation Voucher Program
- NSERC Led Information Session
- MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty (ECF) program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: June 2018
- 2018 Seeding Food Innovation grant program
- Consultation ‑ Draft Tri‑Agency Research Data Management Policy
- Autism Speaks: 2018 Treatment Research Grants
- NHS Research and Innovation Programs Update